- 13 October 2021Are you unsure whether to use PEX pipes or copper pipes inside your home? Follow these tips for advice on how to choose the best pipes for your home. The ideal pipes are long lasting and not overly expensive. With these suggestions you'll make a great and affordable decision.
- 14 August 2021Outdoor showers allow you to rinse off in the warm weather and not track dirt or mud inside your home. They're great for coming back from a day at the beach. If you're unsure how to install one use these tips for advice and learn how they're very convenient and easy to install.
- 14 July 2021Are you bored of the current colors in your home? Give your home a new and improved look and feel with these painting tips. You'll be surprised how easy it is to make a room go from dull and lifeless to exciting and energetic.
- 20 August 2020Want to paint your kitchen cabinets but you don't know if you should hire a professional or do it yourself? Find out about the aspects you will have to pay and no be surprised when you get a quote for the job.
- 04 June 2020Your deck is starting to look rough and needs an update. Here are five things to remember before hiring or doing a seal on your deck.
- 22 January 2020While it looks great, painting brick is not without its hazards – find out what you need to know before you begin.