- 09 November 2021Outside decor and lawn ornaments can add personality to your backyard and increase your home's curb appeal. Find out fun and creative ways to spice up your backyard design with these great design ideas. You don't need to hire a landscape designer to make your yard stand out.
- 04 September 2019Roman-style pools are fun to admire as well as great for swimming. If you'd like to update the look of your pool learn how easy it is to turn into a spa-like resort. With these tips your pool will feel much more inviting and peaceful. It's easy to make your pool more calming and welcoming.
- Lattice is a playful and inexpensive way to add beauty to your yard. It's very versatile and can be used for several different purposes. If you're unsure how to add some lattice to your yard use these design tips for inspiration. You can quickly spruce up your yard without a lot of effort.
- If you’re wondering how to make your yard and garden private, you’re definitely not alone. Most of us strive for a home environment that’s both relaxing and intimate. Luckily, there are numerous of outdoor sight barrier options to help you take back your space and create a comfortable sanctuary.
- 25 August 2016Find out how to add shelter, beauty, comfort and fun to your outdoor living space with these great ideas. These shade structures are perfect for parties or adding more interest to your backyard. You don't need to worry if it rains with a shade structure and are given some privacy as well.
- Try these creative landscape ideas to increase the curb appeal of your home. Learn with these steps how to efficiently make the front of your home look better and cause more potential buyers to fall in love with the outside of your home. With some small changes you'll have a stunning home!