- 14 January 2019Bring out your artsy side and give your bookends some more character by adding your own personal style. It's easy to do and will allow you to be more creative. Use these ideas for some inspiration. You don't need to be an expert at crafts to create trendy and colorful bookends.
- 29 July 2018There are several creative and fun ways to display photos that don't require a frame. Use these tips and find out original and trendy ways to showcase photos throughout your house.Your home will have a more cozy and artistic vibe once you're done. This is a chance to add some flair to your home.
- For those who make fabulous cosmopolitans for their dinner parties and love to add a fashionable twist to their décor, you can infuse some Old-Hollywood style into an urban modern design to pair the sophistication of the city with the glamour of a bygone era.
- 16 July 2018Are you bored of your blank old walls? Give your walls a new and fresh look with these easy wall art ideas! You don't need to be an expert interior designer to add some variety to your walls. Find out how to jazz up your home within your budget and with little to no experience in home design.
- It doesn't need to be fall in order for you to add harvest colors to your home. Browns, oranges and reds are appropriate all year long when used right. Use these design tips to discover how to make your home trendy and decorative with harvest colors any time of the year.
- Give your home a rustic and natural vibe with these design ideas. You can easily and affordably design a modern and woodsy type home. This cozy home should reflect your personality as well include some earthy and outdoorsy type elements. Discover how to create your dream home with these tips.
- Do you love sports? Showcase your favorite sports teams on your wall with a fun and trendy sports memorabilia wall. They're very easy to design and can warmth and personality to your home. Learn the best ways to display your love of sports without going overboard.
- Give your home a fresh and original look by adding some yellow accents to it. It's easy to do with these ideas and will make your room more bright and inviting. You'll love your gorgeous and colorful space once you're done designing it.